Since Thanksgiving is on THursday, and mom and dad were leaving to the MTC on Monday - we thought it best to not bombard their house for our Thanksgiving dinner. See?...we kids can be thoughtful.......sometimes! haha.
So we had dinner at our church. We were all a bit worried if it would feel too formal, and not relaxing enough. But it turned out really great. It gave everyone plenty of room to play after dinner. Then we took the party to my house afterwards to relax. I love when we have out get-togethers with my brothers and sisters and parents. We all get along so well and have a great time together. I'm so grateful that we can have fun together and enjoy each other without any contention. I sure missed my family who couldn't be there.
These pictures are in random order, and I don't really care to take the time to organize it. But you get the idea after seeing my play by play of pictures!
Aren't they the cutest couple???? (the two below, not the two above! haha)
Love their smiles! Love them!
When Thanksgiving was done, we had Christmas. Mom and dad won't be here for Christmas, so we celebrated with them before they left.
Don't they look like Santa and Mrs. Clause with those big red bags?
I loved what they gave the grandkids for Christmas. They each got a framed picture of a temple to put in their rooms. What a great way to not only remember how special the temple is, but to remember their Grandparents and their testimonies as well.
They also received a book or something for backpacking (since backpacking has become our newest extended family fun).
These boys L.O.V.E Uncle Todd. Can you see one of the reasons why? He cares about what they are doing, and does it with them.
Having a little girl time while others are playing basketball. I'm with my mom, sister Kelli, niece Whitney, and sister Robin
Elder (Daniel) Boehme. He is one of my parents "missionary sons" from Kiribati. They love this kid ane he loves them. He joined us for part of our Thanksgiving party. Of course, my dad has to have his handshake battle with him. I think Boehme gave dad a run for his money!
Thank you Grandpa and Grandma...for everything!









No comments:
Post a Comment