Ira has a patient that is a hobby photographer (sound familiar?) who asked if she could take our family pictures. SURE! Especially since it's Ira who set it up, he HAD to come and participate without any mumbles and grumbles. The kids still mumbled, but not him :) They all get kind of fed...shall we say, impatient... with my picture taking craze ALL the time. I just tell them that someday they will be grateful.
Anyways, back to this lady taking our pictures. It was so kind of her to offer, and to take time to be with our family. These are the results....
I liked those OK, but none well enough to hang on my wall. So I attempted round two. This time, I did get grumbles cuz "we already had our pictures taken!". I know, I know. But if you want a happy mom/wife - then bear with me on this one.
Well, my camera settings were off. They looked great through the view finder, but when you look up close, they are the wrong exposure and grainy. Oh, and the snowy background was oh so beautiful! It was a sad moment for me when I pulled these grainy pictures up on my computer.
SO...haven't tried round #3 yet. I kinda don't dare for fear of down right rebellion on the part of my family! ha ha But one of these beautiful, snowy Saturday mornings - I will surprise them all with another trip up the canyon :)
These pictures I took. I couldn't get the sun to cooperate with me (wrong time of day) - but it's OK. It was still lots of fun to have photo shoots with my kids.
I couldn't get enough of Emilie. She is really photogenic, and loves being in front of the camera.
The boys aren't quite so energetic about having a million pictures taken. So theirs turned out OK, but nothing too fantastic.
I love these kids so much. I sometimes look at them and just can't believe that they are my babies. And other times I feel completely overwhelmed that we have been trusted by Heavenly Father to watch out for them and teach them of Him.
I wish time would just freeze right where it's at, because I love each stage that our kids are in. I try not to think too much of the future, because before too long our family will change forever. I won't have all my babies under my roof anymore. Brayden will be all grown up and leaving on his mission, then to college and then a family of his own. I just can't believe how fast time flies that he is already that old. *sigh*....
























No comments:
Post a Comment