Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's OK Mom, I like it...

Kamden found some mouth wash yesterday and asked me if he could swish it in his mouth.  I told him that it was really hot, and he probably wouldn't like it.  He insisted by saying, "It's OK mom, I like hot things".  Okee Dokee then - if he insists.  So I explain to him that he cannot swallow it, and when he's done swishing, he spits it out.  So he got his mouth full, swished for about 2 seconds and spit.  I asked him if it was too hot, and he said, (while wiping his eyes).  "It's OK mom, I like wiping tears from my eyes."

Oh funny funny boy!  What would I do without him to keep me giggling (under my breath of course, because he would be mad if he thought I was laughing AT him).

No comments: