I think last year I got away without having to carve pumpkins. The kids had put decorative face pieces that you can just poke into the pumpkin last year. Then they never asked to carve them. It was a great year! :) This year...Ira just had to go and remind them that we needed to carve pumpkins! He's such a kid at heart. One of the many things I love about him.
Do I sound like a Halloween scrooge? Ya, I guess I am when it comes to carving pumpkins - they are just such a mess - blah! I remember when I was a kid that we had to carve them outside or in a mud room we had. I don't know where along the way, I have gotten away from that tradition - that was a great one!
After Jarins cool "pineapple hair", the others all wanted to do something funky too. SO...Emilie has soda bottles as shrek ears in hers. Brayden has something leafy growing out of his. Great imaginations.
Mario, Spidey, and Alice in Wonderland




No comments:
Post a Comment