Friday, January 11, 2013

November in a nutshell

We had a beeee...you...tee...ful October and November.  The weather was fabulous, the colors were fabulous - it was just ....well, fabulous! 

We definently took advantage of the fabulousness surrounding us as much as we could.




For Young Womens we had a Thanksgiving feast for the "Seniors" in our ward.  It was tons of work, but so much fun.  And the dinner was really tasty, if I don't say so myself ;) ha ha.

We had the youth serve the seniors in our ward, then they sat with them at their tables and ate with them and just got to know each other better.  I had to laugh when I saw Brayden at the table with our bishop and the counselor in the Stake presidency and another wonderful couple in our ward.  Brayden all by himself to get to be quizzed, or do the quizzing.  But from the looks of this picture, it wasn't all that bad!

We served somewhere around 80 people.  Again...lots of work, but a wonderful evening.

The first snowfall always brings out lots of snow fun - for a day or two anyways!

Notice Jarins pouting face?  I told him his pouting face would go down in history forever...and here it is!



Kamden and his cousin Ryan are in preschool together, and they made these hats around Thanksgiving time.  


No comments: