My parents just left on another mission (I'll post more on that later) - but one of the best ways to keep them posted with what's up with us was through my blog. Well.......I aint been much good at bloggin' lately. SO...I am gonna play catch up for a bit here until I am up to date. Then hopefully, I will keep it up for 18 months at least! I love to blog, and I love reading back on our blog. So it's not like it's a "chore" I have to do. But it is "one more thing" on my ever-growing list of to-do's. So my new years resolution (and it's not even new years, am I on the ball or what?!), is to get caught up and stay caught up...at least for a while :).
So on to my post. Family Camp! This has been a Moser family tradition since I was young. I look forward to it every year, and am sad when it's done and we have to wait another year. It's so much fun to spend time with my parents, sibling, nieces and nephews for 4 days.
I can see that my pictures aren't in any order, and since I'm playing catch up - I'm not going to take the time to figure it out. So if you like puzzles, be my guest. But I'm not a puzzle kinda gal!
This year Grandma had the grand idea of tie-dying shirts. It was so much fun!
My sister Kim brought up marshmallow shooters that the kids painted. We had marshmallows E.V.E.R.Y. W.H.E.R.E!! But they loved it.
We also made parachord bracelets, and that was a big hit too.
We did the traditional initiation of any new family members or visitors. "Aunt Emma" is about to retire, I'm sure! :)
We spent a day at Bear Lake.
We celebrated Kim's 50th birthday. My mom had the brilliant idea of going back in time to the wonderful 60's. So we dressed up in costumes, and acted out various things that would have been big when Kim was a teen. It was so much fun!
And of course we ate and laughed and ate some more.
Oh, and one more thing - we ALWAYS have someone start throwing up at these camps. It was my families turn to start the tradition this year...so much fun. One of the many reasons I'm so grateful we have a trailer!
Brayden doing his tye dye
Kamden with his marshmallow shooter
My pretty mom
Brother in law, Frank
Grandpa with sister in law, Lisa
My niece with the three youngest babies there. Bronco, Benson and her baby, Brooklyn. Hey, they all start with B's. I hadn't noticed that before! It's hard to believe Erin is a mommy. I remember her at these camps at the little baby there. Crazy how time flies!
Emi and Myah
Tannon and Brayden
My nephew
Maxwell
My great nieces
Marley & Kameron
My brother and nephew
Jordan with Max
The three muskateers
Kam, Des & Ryan
Sister Kim
My nephews
Parker & Bronco
My nephew and his daughters, Rylee and Kameron
Ira's three cousins that came with us.
Jack, Mark & Eric
Happy Birthday Kimme
Everyone who was at camp this year (except Emilie whose turn it was to be sick).
Dressed up as cookie monsters (Sesame Street just came out in the 60's)
Trekkies
"Grease" starts - John Travolta and Olivia Newton John. Yep...we look just like them! ha ha
Superman was just released
Cookie Monster, Elmo & Big Bird
Kim showing her earlier years talent of hula hooping. She still had the moves!
Marc, Eric & Jack had never been camping or 4-wheeling. So this was a treat for them!
Emilie with her tye dye
Sister in law Maria making her bracelet
My mom and niece, Karlie
Jarin and his dirty face. Just part of the tradition of camping!
Baby Benson with his tye-dye. So Dang Cute!!
Another tradition is Robin rubbing Todd's feet. What a good big sister!
I loved this moment with these two cousins. McKay & Jarin
Soccer games
The three muskateers...again.
The 5 muskateers! These boys are so much fun to watch as they play and interact.
Me and Kim with our daddy-o
Blowing kisses goodbye. Todd and his family all live in California.
Grandma and Karlie
Robin also celebrated her birthday at camp - 51 years!
What we saw on the farm when we were driving home. I just loved it and had to take a picture. Yes family - I do take pictures of everything! ha ha ha
Mom came home and scheduled the campground for us for next year, even though they won't be with us. She had to make sure that the tradition continues. Thanks mom and dad for starting such a fun tradition, and making sure that we keep it going.














No comments:
Post a Comment