Sunday, December 16, 2012

Birthdays

Happy Birthday 2012! 

 Jarin turned 7


He got a new bike without training wheels!


Jarin wanted his jungle toys on his cake.  I reluctantly said OK, but had to scrub the things first! :)

Kamdens turned 4, his birthday is 7-11.  So free slurpees for his birthday!  Can't beat that.  His cousins came over and we had a water party with slurpees.




Grandma & Grandpa

He couldn't decide which flavor of pudding cake he wanted, and we had lots of cousins over - so we made it big and half and half (chocolate and lemon).

Brayden turned 16 (SERIOUSLY!!???)  So strange that he is that old.  He got his first cell phone.  Since he's old enough to drive (scary!), we decided it would be OK for him to have a phone.  I have to admit, I have really liked him having it.  It's a great way to keep in touch with him throughout the day.

I haven't had a picture of these two showing any form of tolerance for each other in quite a few years.  So this picture is a treasure to me.  I guess miracles happen on birthdays!

Emilie turned 12.  She gets to go to Young Womens at church - EXCITING!  She got to have a birthday party with girlfriends.  It was a "peace sign" party.  I think it was a big hit with a bunch of pre-teen girls.


 Her gift was a bedroom makeover.  She got it painted and a new bed and bedspread, and new decorations.  She loves it.  I had hoped it would motivate her to keep it clean.  I guess miracles THAT big don't happen even on birthdays! ha ha

No comments: