Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another year older...

Another year...another family picture. Sometimes when we are all together, I just stop and look around and I marvel at our children. I can't believe how blessed we have been to get to have them in our family. There was a time I didn't know if we would be able to have any children in our home - and now look at us. Sometimes there is so much chaos, I have to remind myself that I cried countless tears and prayed countless hours that this blessing "of chaos" could be ours. And not a day goes by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for our "babies" - even those chaos days!

Brayden, 15 whopping years old! (it's hard to believe we have one this old).




Emilie, 11 years (I love the first picture of her, it just shows her personality).






Jarin, 6 years old




Kamden - 3 years old. This first picture just cracked me up.



1 comment:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Kam's first pic is such a classic. And all of the pictures show so much personality. So, can I book you to take some spring pics of my kids?