I think every year, Ira and I have been the first to wake up at our house on Christmas morning, and we have waken the kids up. Not this year...no such luck. They were awake and ready to go way too early for me. With squeals of "Hurry mom and dad - wake up! Hurry...hurry...", our morning began.
As tradition goes from when I was a child, we have family prayer, then line the kids up from youngest to oldest and let them come into the room one at a time.

This year, they found their main gift was inside 4 bags like the one Jarin is holding. Hmmm...what could be inside?

I had purchased several small items (4 of each), mostly from the dollar store to fill these bags up. At the bottom was these Disney pillow pets, and Brayden got a Disney sweatshirt.
Any clues yet what their main gift is?...DISNEYLAND TRIP! SO excited. The last gift in the bag was a Disney gift card so they could get a souveneir at Disneyland. The kids are so excited they can hardly wait. It's the gift that just keeps giving.




I had also made scrapbooks for the kids of the last few years of their lives. They each got their own.

Santa put these cutest ever hats in their stockings.

My santa knows the way to my heart - my 4-wheeler. I got this cutest ever helmet - now I can be stylin'! And I also got a walkie talkie system that hooks to the helmets with an earpiece and microphone so we can have conversations when we're on our own bikes. I love that! We go on these great weekends away, but haven't really had much chat time - now I can talk his ear off! Not to mention - when we have our kids - he always leads and I take up the end - to make sure our kids are safe. This way I can let him know if we are having a problem. And guess what I got Ira - a helmet! ha ha, great minds think alike. And, my parents got us something for our 4-wheelers too. Boy, does my family know me or what? :)
2 comments:
I think I love Kam's hat. Almost as much as the cute little person that's wearing it.
I wonder how long that pretty pink helmet is going to stay pretty and pink. Oh well. At least you got a picture of it!
Post a Comment