Why were we born with wisdom teeth? Why, oh why??? I currently have 2 and a HALF wisdom teeth less than I had a couple days ago. Yes...I did say HALF. Long story short...I have to go back and have one and a half of the remaining wisdom teeth taken out at a later date. You mean I have to do this again??????? Who in their right mind would go through this TWICE?? I can't think of anyone - including myself, I KNOW I'm not in my right mind! I also had a major reaction to the pain med they gave me, and at that moment, I thought my life was coming to an end. Oh, fun stuff - can't wait to go back!
Back to a post I posted a while back - am I bragging or complaining??? I'd say...I'm definently COMPLAINING! Can't think of a thing that I'd be bragging about in this case. :) But you know the song..."The sun will come out...tomorrow" (or will it? It's been raining an awful lot the last few weeks!)
OK, enough of my pouting - I just needed to vent. I feel much better now...not really, but I'm sure I will tomorrow, right?
8 comments:
I'm so sorry! I hope you get feeling better soon.
Oh, bummer. I had no idea. NOW..do you need help?
Ya, do you need any help?? I am so sorry. I had no idea.
Oh, that just STINKS!! I've never heard of anyone having to do it twice! I'm so sorry!!!
I just recently had some dental work done...no fun. The dentist did a "fix" hoping to avoid a root canal. I'm still having pain... hope it's just the nerve "settling down".
I have 1 wisdom tooth left. I had 2 pulled, then 1. My new dentist was confused why I still had 1 in my mouth... I dunno. It actually can't fit in my mouth, so it's only grown in 1/2 way... weird.
Hope you feel better soon. I HATE going to the dentist!!!!
PS-We recently returned from a family reunion at Bear Lake. I thought of you and your family the whole time. Thanks for that fun camping so many years ago.
I am so sorry. I think the dentist is a necessary evil. If I never had to go to the dentist again, I would be happy (in theory).
Leaving Bear Lake was so sudden, I didn't even think to call and bombard you. That would have been so much fun. Dang-it.
Miss you guys!
Hope you are feeling better now. I am glad you came to dinner anyway. It was great to visit with you!
Post a Comment