We have been on this trip to Moab for enough years now, that I feel safe to call it a tradition. Over the years, it has changed who we have gone with - but one thing for sure...we still go and our bikes still go. We wait all winter long until we can finally hear the roar of the engines and slide that helmet over our heads and put our thumbs to the accelerator and ... well, it's just one of those things that I could go on and on about, cuz I just love it! I especially love it when it's cold in Cache Valley, and we go somewhere warm and get a few "rays". But the last few years, it has been cold there too. OH WELL - it's still an adventure, and one which I'm on my bike. A bad day on my 4-wheeler is better than a good day at home.
I think I'll have my kids wear their helmets on dates!
Ira and I with my parents.
My mom isn't as fond of 4-wheeling as I am, so she is a trooper to put up with us when we all love it so much. And we bring her back unharmed every time! ;)
Besides my parents, these are two of my favorite people.
Marilyn and Roger Douglas.
They are such special people to us, and are great friends.
Nothing scary about 4-wheeling in Moab, right?! Actually, there is plenty of scary trails, but this wasn't one of them. It was a steep hill, but we may have altered the camera just a bit.... or maybe not!??? ha ha
Just one of the trails we road on. It shows the comparison of how small we really are, and how majestic the cliffs are. They are so beautiful!
I love my new pink - bling, bling helmet! We even have radios in them so we can talk to each other on the trail. New love!
My mommy and daddy.
I loved having them both along this year.
Our favorite thing is when we come across some good mud pools.
Brayden did a great job getting some splash on this one.
Emilie on her muddy bike
Sometimes that mud puddle is more than just a puddle, and we get a surprise. Good thing for wenches on our bikes, or that bike may still be there.
Kutie-Patootie Kamden!
I love spring 4-wheeling with the green grasses, wild flowers, and snow-capped mountains.






No comments:
Post a Comment