Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SpRiNg... FaBuLoUs sPrInG

When soccer season comes around, we know we are full fledge into Spring.  I love spring. I love the warmer weather, the longer days, the outdoor events starting up.  I especially love the bright colors of the flowers and the fresh air coming through my windows after having them closed all winter.  The indecisive weather, I could do without.  But since it is getting warmer instead of colder - I can't complain!  

Soccer isn't always fun and games - once in awhile a ball in the face is bound to happen...which requires daddy hugs.

Emilie ended the season by kicking the ball super hard on her very last kick, and the ball went right on a neighbor girls face - breaking her glasses and giving her a cut and bruised eye.  It wasn't a fun way to end the season - both girls felt bad.  But other then that - both kids had a great and fun season.

Memorial Day is now deemed as "Mario Day" at our house.  Kamden thought that's what we were saying when we said Memorial Day.  Therefore, he insisted on having a Mario party.  So we made a red cake with blue frosting and add a few sprinkles and some candles, and WhaLa - a Mario Party!


Thanks to Pintrest, we made these fabulous string eggs for Easter.  The kids had a great time with their creations, and I loved the decorations that were created.



And then there's always the real thing.  
So much fun! (and a mess, and a pain - but still so fun, right?!)



Emilie in her new Easter dress - 
aint she a cutie-pie?


No comments: