Sunday, July 15, 2012

Zions Narrows hike

I don't have a ton to journal about this entry - because I wasn't there. I didn't even want to go, until I saw these pictures.  Now I have added it to my bucket list.  I was told that it was a harder hike than a half marathon was to run - I guess I better go see for myself if that's true!
 Ira and Brayden hiked the 17 mile?? hike through the Zions National Park Narrows hike.  My brother in law and nephew (Reece and Travis) came.  My brother and his 2 kids, (Shawn, Nathan & Tiana) went and a family from our ward (The Rupps) went. 
They said it was so much fun, so beautiful, and so exhausting. 


Reece & Travis

Brayden & Ira

Nathan, Shawn, Tiana

Brayden

Did I mention that 60% (I think that was the number they told me), is in water?  They have to wade through it and at times, swim.




The Moser family hikers




Blisters, and a not-so-happy look on his face.  Reece took on his first hiking adventure, and said he loved it. 
Yep, blisters and all - I still have this added to my bucket list.  So when do ya'll wanna go again?

No comments: