I forgot that I skipped right over this grand event. I think the tri-school trot is the greatest fund raiser for a school. The kids aren't selling me anything that I can't use. Instead, they are gaining self confidence as they commit to run however many laps they chose. And get sponsors (mom/dad) to pay them (their schools) whatever amount of money we choose per lap that they run. All three local elementary schools run together with their different colored shirt. The kids love having all the people on the side cheering for them, and knowing they are earning money for their schools. It's a great accomplishment for them and for their schools.
Good job Jarin and Emilie!
My nephew, Truman was running as well.
Run, Jarin, Run!

Run, Emi, Run!
Emilie ran her 10 laps she committed to, plus a couple more. Then she climbed on board with Riley Carpenter and rode a couple more laps.

So proud of my kiddos, they ran with all their might. And I love this picture with all the flags which represent the country I love.
1 comment:
How fun!! That would be a wonderful fund raiser, mixing together fitness and raising money, I love it! Here the Elementary Schools have one every couple of months, I am so tired of them, they drain you to the point of we ignore them after the first couple.
Post a Comment