If you chance to meet a frown...Do not let it stay... Quickly turn it upside down... And smile that frown away! Kamdens 1st smiles
What cutie patuties - especially when they are all smiling! :)
p.s. (notice the time of this post...uuuggghhh! - not by choice mind you! ((feeding time)). Maybe that's why I chose this post idea - I need something to smile about right now. :) )
Uggghhh...Four in the morning??? What are you thinking? I love the firt black and white pic. Very cute. We aren't focusing on smiles yet. We're just happy if Des will open his eyes for even a few minutes! So much fun, aren't they? kelli
Ouch! That is awful! McKay woke up at 6:30 this morning (he usually sleeps till at least 7) and I was complaining about that!
How fun Kamden is smiling! And good for you to catch it on camera! I wasn't fast enough so it took me a while to get a picture of McKay's first smiles. Cute post.
Love the pic with all the kids and their heads together!! At least you are finding some humor in those sleepless nights and early mornings. Sometimes I wonder how us moms function with OH SO LITTLE SLEEP!!
I can't believe how fast they grow! Kamden is getting so big, but so are the others. Enjoy them now before they get taller than you. Mine is getting to that pont. Steph
6 comments:
Uggghhh...Four in the morning??? What are you thinking? I love the firt black and white pic. Very cute. We aren't focusing on smiles yet. We're just happy if Des will open his eyes for even a few minutes! So much fun, aren't they? kelli
Ouch! That is awful! McKay woke up at 6:30 this morning (he usually sleeps till at least 7) and I was complaining about that!
How fun Kamden is smiling! And good for you to catch it on camera! I wasn't fast enough so it took me a while to get a picture of McKay's first smiles. Cute post.
I love the pictures! Especially the one with them all laying down next to each other. Love it!
Love the pic with all the kids and their heads together!! At least you are finding some humor in those sleepless nights and early mornings. Sometimes I wonder how us moms function with OH SO LITTLE SLEEP!!
I can't believe how fast they grow! Kamden is getting so big, but so are the others. Enjoy them now before they get taller than you. Mine is getting to that pont.
Steph
I think your kids are so cute! I love the one of Jarin holding Kam and looking at him and being so gentle. How sweet. They will be great friends.
Post a Comment