Friday, August 1, 2008

Who's Who????

If cloning were permitted, I'd think these three boys of ours had been cloned!

Take your best guess which baby is which????
(answers will follow - but NO cheating!)







ANSWERS: 1. Jarin; 2. Kamden; 3. Brayden


I just showed these pictures to Emilie, and she was all confused. She thought I had brought three different outfits to the studio with us (for Kamden), yet she couldn't remember when I had changed him during the sitting.


I don't want Emi to feel left out of the baby picture thing (even if she's not quite a clone).
She was a huge 4lbs. 10 oz. This new born outfit drowns her!

My older children don't like me to say this, but ...they will always be my "babies". I can't imagine my life without them. They each have their own qualities that I love. Thank you Brayden, Emilie, Jarin & Kamden, for letting me be your mom!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Strangely enough- I guessed right! (weird huh) obviously I found your blog :P

It was nice to see you and hold your beautiful baby.

Smullin Family said...

The only one I got right was Kamden. They totally look like one another...even Emilie looks like she came from the same gene pool. :o)

Drapers said...

The only on I got was Brayden. His eyes give him away :-). Steph

Anonymous said...

Wow your boys are so dang cute and yes they all look alike. I almost had it right but I got Jarin and Kamden mixed up.
I heard you were quite the trooper camping way to go! I wish we could havebeen there!