Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Little bit of this and that...

This post is just some of our random activities the last few months.

Of course, we love to 4-wheel. We haven't gone as much this year as we like to - we have just been gone so much. :( Last year, everytime I went 4-wheeling, I enjoyed it, but it would make me really miss my dad. 4-wheeling is something he and I go do together as often as we can. So when we got to go together again this year...I was one happy girl.
This picture is my dad with Kam.
These pictures were taken from the top of Inspiration Point which overlooks Cache Valley and Salt Lake Valley at the same time. It is really beautiful, and a fun ride.


I haven't done these night hikes with "my girls" much this year either - which is sad. I love the exercise but mostly the friendships.
Of course, we've spent time at the pool.


And this year we got a deal on a Seven Peaks pass. We have gone a couple times, and gotten our moneys worth.


Summer started off with me partly being in charge of Young Womens camp. "Bishop Crawford" came up for a couple of days too. One of those days we went canoeing.

1 comment:

Drapers said...

I miss 4 wheeling, when we come home we try to get in as much as possible. I have never been to Inspiration point we will have to do that it looks like it has a beautiful view! Fun pictures!!