We took a day and splurged, and did one of the few things there are for tourists to do on Christmas Island. We went snorkeling. As is typical of Kiribati, we were on Kiribati time, and got to go 3 days later than our scheduled day! It was absolutely worth the wait. The water was beautiful, the snorkeling was incredible, and company was the best!

I have this coolest-ever camera case that waterproofs my camera, so I can take it underwater and get some extra fun pictures.
Nicky

Elder Moser

Ira

Elder Moser

Me and my dad

A bit of what we were looking at when we were under the water. There were lots of fish too, but I didn't get a good photo of any.

This is where we had lunch. It was on Paris, which is the very point of the island, opposite of where my parents live. Paris is not far from the Poland branch. We had this little beach all to ourselves.

This is the view from our picnic hut. Yes...it was a bit of paradise!

On the boat.


Aren't they cute? The color of the water in this Lagoon was amazing. I have never seen water quite like it.

Sister- Mom- Moser

Elder - Dad - Moser
1 comment:
What an amazing experience, my heart sank when I saw the picture of just the water and palm trees, it looks like such a beautiful place. I can tell from the pictures how loved your parents are there, and how much I'm sure they love the people as well. Amazing.
Post a Comment