Ira and I got to be Santa Clause to mom and dad. We brought a few gifts from home, but since they haven't opened them - I can't reveal the secrets!
The next two pictures are of Sister and Elder Moser listenening to a tape of talking from Tysons family, some friends, and a play-by-play of Tysons State Championship football game he coached (and won!). These expressions, along with laughter, were frozen on their faces as they listened to the tape. I think that news from home is the best gift they could get.


They were sent a letter or two to be opened when we got there, and a Christmas "tree".

The extent of Christmas decorations. But when you add this with some Christmas music, then close your eyes and pretend it's cold and snowy outside - it feels like the season.


Grandma, Mom, Mrs. Clause, Sister Moser
1 comment:
I love to see all of these pics. Thanks for taking the time to share. I noticed you abandoned the roman numerals after number IIII. By the way, four is done like this, IV. ;-) And they say watching the super bowl is a waste of time. At least it taught me how to read roman numerals.
Post a Comment