Beautiful, right??? (well, there's better pictures of the snow sparkling like diamonds in the sun, and the blue sky in the background - but this is what I had to work with for now!). But you can picture it, right? It's really breathtaking. But...SO deceiving!!!
My attempts at catching those beautiful sparkling snow diamonds - Uhhh...needs work!
Check out that temperature (the -4 one)! NOT so beautiful!!!! And that was just the beginning of how cold it got last night.
This picture was for you mom and dad, hope your enjoying the south pacific!

Jarin's outfit doesn't make him appear to be the smartest chicken in the coop...
Remember...looks can be deceiving!

So what does that say about me??? He REALLY did beat me bad in our game of memory. You see that small stack, (that would be mine). He even helped me get half of those!

Look at that cute little, INNOCENT face! So sweet, right????...
Check out that temperature (the -4 one)! NOT so beautiful!!!! And that was just the beginning of how cold it got last night.
This picture was for you mom and dad, hope your enjoying the south pacific!
Jarin's outfit doesn't make him appear to be the smartest chicken in the coop...
Remember...looks can be deceiving!
So what does that say about me??? He REALLY did beat me bad in our game of memory. You see that small stack, (that would be mine). He even helped me get half of those!
Look at that cute little, INNOCENT face! So sweet, right????...
(remember...looks can be deceiving).
These dishes WERE in the dishwasher before my silent tornado hit.

notice the empty cupboard behind my tornado named Kam.
Really...enough mess already! (notice the last mess from 2 minutes previous is in the background of the newest mess). No exaggeration either...he really does move from mess to mess that quickly.
Oh...and that look in his eyes says it all "who me??? You wouldn't get upset at little 'ol me...would you?"

I can't even keep things up out of his reach - cuz he's found a way. In this case, he's got Ira's razer, and found the table full of Christmas candy.
Oh, time to clean up? So lets just throw it all in the garbage! We have found phones, remotes, toys, dishes...you name it, we've found it...IN THE GARBAGE (or the toilet)! We have an ongoing list of things that have never been found too.

And if you've been to my house and wonder why I can't keep it nice and tidy...well now you know! Times Kamden by 4, and that's the way we live around here. In public we may appear to have it all together...but LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!
notice the empty cupboard behind my tornado named Kam.
Oh...and that look in his eyes says it all "who me??? You wouldn't get upset at little 'ol me...would you?"
Oh, time to clean up? So lets just throw it all in the garbage! We have found phones, remotes, toys, dishes...you name it, we've found it...IN THE GARBAGE (or the toilet)! We have an ongoing list of things that have never been found too.
And if you've been to my house and wonder why I can't keep it nice and tidy...well now you know! Times Kamden by 4, and that's the way we live around here. In public we may appear to have it all together...but LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!
And yes...I'm bragging - not complaining!
8 comments:
I have to say I love the honesty! Who can say their kids have never done things like that? Not me!
Cute kiddos!!!!! It has been very cold here too. It was -23 when Mark took the girls to school the other day. YUCK!!!!! I am excited to see you soon. We are coming down on the 19 and staying just a couple of days then coming back home for Christmas.and then coming down around New Years. I will call!!!!!
There are some stages in life I don't miss. (Except the innocent look is absolutely adorable!) The walls in my house all need a new paint job. It will happen when my last child has gotten through the coloring on walls phase.
Funny, and ya how do you get angry with such a cute little face? Someday too soon you will wish he was little again and doing those exact things!
you are just the one brave enough to grab the camera and take the picture that no one else takes because the rest of kickin' their little bums!
I love this post Nicky! Good thing he's so cute! Clean houses are overrated anyways!
I'm SO glad to see that Kamden is working on cleaning out all of your cupboards and drawers! Des is doing the EXACT same thing. What good little helpers! I never thought of checking the garbage can for the long lost missing items we've been stressing out over!
Oh Nicky...I am having flashbacks from when all my kiddos were crazy like that. They do grow out of it. They still make messes... they just leave my cupboards alone :)
Those pictures are so adorable. And speaking of pictures I love your Christmas card picture. The colors are so amazing. Great job and thanks for sending me one. Yours is on its way tomorrow (I hope) :)
Post a Comment