Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Hooked

At this very moment I have someone here cleaning my blinds and washing my windows. And guess what I'm doing? Well Duh!...I'm blogging! What a happy day for me! I have never hired out my chores before, and I am in heaven. Instead of cleaning windows myself, I took Ira to lunch, went on a drive with the kids, and now I'm doing this. Oh, I feel spoiled, and I'M LOVIN' IT! What should I hire out next?...Hmmmmmm. The list could go on and on, but I better stop with the windows and blinds...(for now ;) ). Thank you window cleaner person, you made my day! With the check I just wrote, I probably made their day too. Happy, Happy Day...Happy, Happy Me!

p.s. anyone know of a house cleaner in Cache Valley who will come like twice a month? That would be so totally awsomely cool! I'm being serious, I'm really liking this, and it may be worth my sanity to have a little help once in awhile. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

Good for you. I had one of those do my windows and blinds yesterday too. Her name is Kathy Moser. Shes not very fast though, she only got one window done!
Mandi has a lady that comes that often. Don't know if she would come that far but Mandi says she needs the work.

Mark and Adrian said...

How fun for you!!!!! I'm very jealous. We are paying someone to clean our house after we move out though. It's totally worth every penny. We have to wipe off the counter and sweep the floor that's all.

Maria said...

Do it, do it, do it! My friend I worked with in Utah had a lady come every month or so to do a deep cleaning and then she kept it up between. She loved it!
I have to laugh at your moms comment... yes I am still laughing. Cleaning windows is not a fun job and people who do it professionally have the right 'tools' so it doesn't take them forever.

tysonandmandimoser said...

Good for you. It has been wonderful having someone help me out twice a month. I don't know if my cleaning lady would come to Smithfield, but she is my favorite person in the world. But now that school is out I am on my own and I am really going to miss her. But ya, I would definately reccomend having a cleaning lady. SO SO worth it!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Congratulations! Window cleaning is the one thing that I hire done every year, and I love it.