Are you trying to rub in the fact that I'm only 32 weeks??? Yep, I'm growing by the minute. That could be my last prego picture too...ever! That makes me happy. I think you left out my favorite picture though, of Jarin and his chocolate face. Mmmm, those sound good right now. Maybe I'll make more. kelli
I love the fireworks picture. I heard from my hubby that you're getting induced Friday. Is that right? If so, CONGRATS. It will be soon. Can't wait to see your new guy!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend! I love all of Jarin's expressions - each post has some great face! :)
9 more days! (yikes! I better get party planning. :)
Are you trying to rub in the fact that I'm only 32 weeks??? Yep, I'm growing by the minute. That could be my last prego picture too...ever! That makes me happy. I think you left out my favorite picture though, of Jarin and his chocolate face. Mmmm, those sound good right now. Maybe I'll make more. kelli
I love the fireworks picture. I heard from my hubby that you're getting induced Friday. Is that right? If so, CONGRATS. It will be soon. Can't wait to see your new guy!
Sounds like a great fourth! I am so excited to hear about your new baby!
Post a Comment