Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THE EXPERIMENT

Jarin just came to me with a box of brownie mix and said, "Let's make brownies...they make you smart, smart, smart, and big, big, big." I won't argue with the "big, big, big"!, but I do wonder about the "smart, smart, smart." So I put down my cleaning supplies (I'm nesting now :) - FINALLY!), and I helped Jarin make brownies. After making the batter, he began the experiement with licking the spoon, then having the finished product. We're still waiting for the results... So what do you think? - Do brownies make you smart, smart, smart? I don't think I feel any smarter after eating 1/2 the pan all by myself! (of course I'm eating for two, right?!) I will vouch that it is a fact that they make us "big, big, big"!

1 comment:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

It sounds like Jarin knows how to pull the 'cute card' and get brownies when he wants them! Way to go buddy! kelli