Goodnight Birthday Boy (our family has a birthday pillow case that the person of honor gets to use for a whole week!)
Some of the things that I adore about Jarin are:
his laugh
his smile that lights up his whole face
his beautiful blue eyes
he has a great sense of humor, and always follows up with saying, "I'm just kidding"
When he sees something that looks like an adventure, his face lights up, and he exclaims, "That can be fun!"
The way he says his brother and sisters names "Bay-en", and "Em-a-lay"
his willingness to want to do the right thing
his sweet hugs & kissies
the list could go on forever, but for fear of sounding like a bragging mom, I'll stop here.
BEAR LAKE
For our July 24th celebration (Utah holiday), we spent a few hours at Bear Lake. It is one of our favorite places to go in the summer. Everyone had a great time playing, and Kamden and I hung out in the shade of the umbrella - exerting NO energy!
Good thing for this life jacket that has the part behind his head, and flips him over to his back. It saved Jarins life several times!
Brayden & Emilie
Kamden - 2 weeks old
4 GENERATIONS
Ira's family came for a brief visit to see their new grandson.
1 comment:
I LOVE the birthday pillow idea! Do you think it's too late for me to adopt the idea and use it in my family? :o)
Post a Comment