We have a dilemma at our house. We have 4 names for baby Crawford, and all of us are OK with all of the names, but none of us has the same favorite name. Ira has been asking some of his patients, but it has been a draw, and so I am conducting my own survey. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave a comment to what your favorite of the 4 is. If you hate them all, please, please, please DON'T leave a comment! :) - Also, if you have any ideas of a better spelling on any of them, that would be a great contribution also.
The choices (in random order) are:
a) Stockton
b) Kamden
c) Ashton
d) Ethan
P.S. This is just the first name - middle name is ????? (we'll probably pick a family name)
12 comments:
Hmmmm...I like them all. Let me just think if there is one or two that I don't want you to use, because I want them to myself. J/k
I really like them all. Ashton is the least fave and Stockton and Ethan are my faves. I've never heard you mention Stockton. It sounds manley. Kamden kinda sounds like one of those 'made up' names, although I know it's not because it's not that unusual. Ethan is adorable, and Stockton is just plain cool. So when you see him just ask yourself...hmmm, does he look like an 'adorable' baby or a 'cool' baby???
Definitely Stockton and Ethan. Their are two little girls in our ward named Ashton and Kamden.
I definitely vote for Kamden!!! I LOVE that name...even considered it for one of my babies. (Maybe spell it with a "C" though to go with Crawford.)
I think Ethan and Ashton are too popular... and Stockton is just too Jazz. :o) Jason's vote would probably be Stockton.
You asked for it! I would say either Kamden or Ethan. Considering your last name I'd probably go with the latter. It seems that any name ending in an "in" sound is your preference, hmmm?
I love Kamden and Stockton. They are both so cute and we thought about Kamden when we had Kason:) Also I like the sound of them with your kids names they kinda flow better I think. Ethan is too popular for me and Ashton is my least favorite.
Both Jordan and I agree Ethan is the best name there but if you are going for unique... Ethan was the #3 most given name in 2007. http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/
However, each child makes the name his and it doesn't matter what anyone else names their kids. I think Ethan Crawford is a good name. Sounds solid
Yeah the book for boys is "My Big Boy Potty." They are really cute!! You might want to wait anyway, I've heard that a lot of kids that are trained relapse after there is something big (like having a baby.) I purposely waited until after Kason was born because of that. Good luck!!
Ethan! I love that name. We have a nephew Ethan so we wouldn't be able to use it but I do love it!
I must say that stockton is my favorite. Not way common, and way cute!!!
Wow, sounds like you're no further ahead than you were before you asked for opinions! I guess that's what you get for asking! kelli
My favorite is Stockton, but then again we are Jazz fans. I Kind of like Stockton Ethan Crawford to be honest!!! Steph
This is silly of me, but I've been thinking of even more baby names...
How do you like Channing?
Post a Comment