Wednesday, February 20, 2008

boy or girl???

IT'S A...



BOY!!


Ira and I both had suspicious that this baby was going to be a girl, but were we ever wrong! The technician asked if we wanted to know the gender. Having had 2 previous boys, it wasn't hard to recognize that this baby was also a boy, even before she had a chance to tell us! We were both a bit surprised, but certainly not disappointed. The only disappointment is that we had a couple of girls names we liked, but not a single boys name. So...if anyone has any ideas for us, PLEASE DO SHARE!


Our baby was being shy, and hiding his face for the camera, so unfortunantly we have no profile picture, but some really cute legs. (He has his daddy's legs! j/k)




7 comments:

Maria said...

Who would have thought? Your having a boy in July. Hmm, wrong gender, wrong season! Thats funny! We will have to see what we can do about getting back to you some of the stuff you gave us that has or will survive McKay.

Jordan

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

That's all right. You have a pretty good boy recipe going. My favorite Crawford boy name is Carson. Love it,and it fits your fam so well. Congratulations! That's 2 boys...are we on a role? I guess we'll find out in a couple of months. kelli

Smullin Family said...

Congratulations!
I've always loved the name Porter...don't know if you like it, but that's my 2 cents. (Carson is super cute too. We have a nephew named Carson.) Alisha

Maria said...

Congratulations. Boys are a lot of fun... as you well know!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

His boy parts certainly aren't hard to spot, are they??? k

Anonymous said...

Wow, what is the deal with all the boys in the Moser clan. We need some of those boys shifted our way in the Gurney family. Yeah I am way excited for you that is great!

skyler said...

I hope I have a baby bro. to he will be best friends with your baby boy.