Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I Love You Grandma
My sweet Grandma Wright passed away on Saturday. She had been in so much pain for so long, that we had prayed that this day would come for her sake, so she could leave her pain-filled body, and go to a much happier place. However, when it finally happened, all I could think is that I wished I could tell her one more time how much I love her. So I suppose in a way, this is my one more time. On Saturday, a couple hours before her passing, I got to sit with her for a while and hold her hand, and tell her how much I loved her. I am so grateful for that last precious few minutes. I could write a novel about the great person she was, and the wonderful influence she has been on me, but I will just leave this with how much I love my Grandma, and how I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that I will see her again after this life, and I can again hold her hand and tell her that I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sweet!
Very Nice. Thank goodness for that last day, and mom's wisdom in calling us to come. That last visit was priceless. See you Saturday. Kelli
So sorry to hear about your grandma. But I was excited so see your link on Amber's page. Blogging is so fun but addicting I have found!!
Post a Comment