
Thanks to my good friend Amber, who held my hand as I made baby steps through this whole process of blogging - I finally have my first real posting! (if you want to congratulate me, gift cards will do!). I still have a lot of learning to do, but that will come with time...so be patient with me.
Brayden is our 11 year old who is trying to teach his parents how to raise kids every day of his life. We are slow learners, but we are working so hard to learn. He is so much like his dad with so many of the same interests and personality traits. He is a great help to us, and has really grown up a lot this year. He loves the arts (which he gets from his mom). He plays piano, clogs on an all-boys team, which took first in Nationals last year, and loves to draw.
Emilie is 7 years old, and asks everyday when she gets to be baptised. September seems like an eternity to her when she is so excited. She is in 1st grade, and loves it. She is our social bug, and a day she can't play with a friend is a terrible day. She is more like her mom than I like to admit - in other words, she has her ideas, and doesn't like being told anything different (i.e. STUBBORN). She played soccer and t-ball last year and loved the sports. She adores her little brother, and is a great big sister.
Jarin is 2 1/2. He is the twinkle in all of our eyes. He pretty much gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants. (A habit we are realizing needs to be changed). He tends to be shy in public, but has a marvelous sense of humor at home. He is a great little "helper". His favorite thing to say is, "I do it mom!"
Un-named baby #4 is due in July. This one came as a bit of a surprise to us, and a miracle to our family. Of course all of our children have come to us in what we consider miraculous ways. We get to have an ultra sound soon, and look forward to finding out if we are searching for boy or girl names. Jarin will really have a shock come July, when he's not the only twinkle in all of our eyes.
Ira and Nicky - what can I say about us? We work all day, go crazy all night, and try to get a few minutes of sleep in-between. Yet somehow, we manage to still be happy. Ira is the love of my life, and we have had some wonderful times together. We are each others best friends, and only wish we could spend more time together. Thank heaven for eternity. We love to travel together, and with our kids. We love going 4-wheeling, camping, and being with extended family (just to name a few).
7 comments:
Loved it! I don't what you are talking about...you are doing a great job!
Way to go...I am very impressed, your blog page is darling! The pictures of the kids are so cute but they look so old, I know I didn't see them that long ago, what the heck? Yeah I am excited to chech up on your blog to see what's happening with the Crawford's. That is special that you get to do Grandma's sketch at the funeral, I wish I could eb there. I also enjoyed reading what things you had to say about her. She was great!!! How are you feeling? Wow July will be here in know time, I feel like I just found out and now you are already like what 5 months! Crazy and exciting...
well its about time you started to fill in the empty space on your blog. and you did it so well too. i cannot believe how your family has grown.. and miss emilie... i swear it seems like just the other day i was taking her picture for my project at school. she is so beautiful. im sorry to hear about your grandmas passing- i can certainly understand the mix of emotions you and the family must feel about it. keep up the good work and update the blog often.- jen
Wow....you did it! Good job! Now that you're 'on board' I'm sure that you'll show up the rest of us without a problem. With all the pictures you take, I expect to see new entries often! Kelli
Yea Nicky!
I love your blog...it's awesome! I've been trying to get mine up and running since October. (I have a friend that's been nudging me along.)Hopefully I'll get the hang of it and get it going soon. We just got back from Disneyland... so I have no excuse for not having anything interesting to post. :o)
Alisha
This looks so much better than mine. I need to get on the ball and get mine updated.
Good Job! And you didn't even wait until after Hawaii. :) Very cute blog design.
Post a Comment