Bear Lake is one of my favorite places to go. I feel so blessed to have it so close to us. It is like having our own little ocean close to home, with crystal clear waters and sandy beaches. To make it even better, we got to stay in a cabin for a few days with some friends. We had a great time, even though we adults were FAR outnumbered by children. We don't do a whole lot with friends outside of our extended family - so this was a real treat for us.
Kids hang out, and parents hang out.
Poor Amber trying to get me to be enthusiastic about playing games. She has been working on me for a couple years - I finally gave in! I took a SMALL swig (honestly, like two swallows worth) of coke to wake me up (I'm not a soda drinker, especially not caffinated drinks - so one small swig had an effect on me. It was like a non-alcoholic drinking alcohol. I became a bit loopy for a while. So whatever happened while I was "high" stays at the cabin! :) )
Our days at the beach
Brayden, Kam & Jarin
Mommies retreat. We floated out in the lake where we couldn't hear our childrens demands. Lots of giggles and fun!
At the swimming pool.
Amber and I
Our children except for the 3 babies, and my teenager.
Silly Emilie - she's like a fish in the water
Love Kam's laugh
Jumping in the water
All of our group (except for one couple who already left.)
Larry & Amber Bradley
Kelly & Jen Daniels
Crawfords
We had so much fun, and hope to have the opportunity again someday (hint hint Amber!) LOL




No comments:
Post a Comment