Thursday, April 15, 2010

What I call fun...

*being hot

*getting a sunburn

*being dirty from head to toe

*dust getting in my eyes, hair, nose, ears, teeth, etc...
*achy shoulders, back and uummmm...ya - achy EVERYTHING!

*eating dirt
*finding trees, or sagebrush to call a latrine

CAMPING/4-WHEELING/HIKING ...It doesn't get any better then that!!! (Especially when it's in warm, sunny Moab for 4 days). GOTTA LUV IT!!!!


Jarin was winking at me in this picture...what a "ladies man"
My dirty Kamden




Emi riding her motorcycle










Left over from an old mining camp







Ira caught "Freddy" for the kids to play with. Good thing we talked them into letting Freddy go back home!



Notice Kam's smile? Take a GOOD look! This is one of two pictures we have of him where he isn't crying! He was being SO stubborn, and independent. Didn't want to be held or helped AT ALL! However, he did do really good when he was on the 4-wheeler. That is a change from last year. Last year, he would cry almost the whole time. This time he insisted on his hands being on the steering wheel, so he was "driving". Made it a bit tricky at times.
I think we have another "biking-baby" on our hands. I call that successful parenting! :)


7 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

That looks really fun. And really dirty. Have you managed to scrub all the dirt out yet???

And the picture of Jarin winking, is a classic. It needs to be framed.

Maria said...

Dust in your teeth? Yuck! Looks like you guys made some more fun memories!

I agree - the pic of Jarin needs to go in the christmas book. :)

tysonandmandimoser said...

Looks like fun. Why did Tyson not get any of the adventure gene that runs in your family? Maybe some day I can talk him in to actually going somewhere. What a beautiful place, such great pictures!

Drapers said...

It looks like your family had a blast!! I can't wait to go 4-wheeling when we get back home it's been way too long.

Kristina said...

Awesome pictures!! What a fun trip! =)

Leonard Livin' said...

Love that Moab in the Spring...I was thinking how fun it would be to take the whole fam on a wheelie trip, but I thought the grandkids would be too small. Your pix inspired me so maybe next year we'll brave it!

Ann said...

I LOVE it down there! Awesome pictures, looks like FUN!