It seems most of my funny conversation posts are with Jarin - he's such a character. Todays comment went something like this:...oh, first I have to set up the surroundings. We were in the car, and it was a downpour. Then Jarin said...
"Mom, why are the clouds peeing on us?"
So how's a mom supposed to respond to that one? I'm asking...how?!
6 comments:
I love his questions!!
That is too funny. I would live to know his thought process before he asked the question. He's a cutie!
I mean I would LOVE to know, not live to know.
I need another little kid around! They are so sincere in their thinking! I love it. Off subject. I need to figure out how you got your parents picture and link like that on your blog. I love reading their blog & seeing their excitement...my parents mission is SO different, yet their faces have that same bright spirit - I cannot get enough. (miss 'em like crazy though)
So what DID you say?
What does he ask when it's snowing? hahaha
Thanks for your comment on my last post. You are so right!
Post a Comment