Burr!! :)
C'mon...you gotta admit it's a little bit funny :) (trying to have a good attitude)
No kidding! At least i get to leave it soon! Of course it'll probably be nice while I'm gone...
HILARIOUS! Jokes are always funnier when played on someone else. - Jordan
I'm so sorry!!! That is really mean.
That would actually be a pretty picture if it were taken like in December. YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate it hate it!!!!
YIKES! So sorry to see that!
At least you didn't have to get the kids off to school.
Just ignore my last comment. I was thinking it was over Spring Break that it snowed. Now here school would have been canceled. It does look very pretty though, to bad it is April!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Burr!! :)
C'mon...you gotta admit it's a little bit funny :) (trying to have a good attitude)
No kidding! At least i get to leave it soon! Of course it'll probably be nice while I'm gone...
HILARIOUS! Jokes are always funnier when played on someone else. - Jordan
I'm so sorry!!! That is really mean.
That would actually be a pretty picture if it were taken like in December. YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate it hate it!!!!
YIKES! So sorry to see that!
At least you didn't have to get the kids off to school.
Just ignore my last comment. I was thinking it was over Spring Break that it snowed. Now here school would have been canceled. It does look very pretty though, to bad it is April!
Post a Comment