Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Camping

My dad always makes the comment, "It doesn't get any better than this!" I usually agree with him, cuz he says it when he's with family or 4-wheeling or at the beach. This weekend, as I was camping with my family, that thought came to mind - many, many times. Every time I took a deep breath of the crisp fall air, and looked at the beautiful fall colors all around, I thought "It doesn't get any better than this!". I love camping, I love 4-wheeling, I love my family, and I love fall. You put them all together, and I am one HAPPY CAMPER! (literally).

This weekend was UEA in Utah, where the kids were out of school for a couple days. We took advantage of the time, and Ira took work off, and we went for a couple of days. Then we got to come home and watch conference for the LDS church on TV. Conference weekends are my favorite weekends of the entire year.


So I had to get in a few family pictures before we got all dirty. I just couldn't help myself with the colors and the snow-capped mountains!

The snow was fun for a couple hours - but I'm certainly not ready for it permanently!










It really doesn't get any better than this!

5 comments:

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

Those fall leaves make me wish I could go up one more time. The snow, on the other hand, I can appreciate in a picture.

Drapers said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the mountains in the fall. The colors are beautiful and I can't believe there is snow already.

Maria said...

Looks like fun! The leaves are so pretty!

Anderson Avenue said...

Cute pics of your family! Looks like fun it is so beatiful!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

That looks Puuuuuurrrrr-dee! I'm afraid it's going to be a long winter, and I'm glad you got to snatch just a little more sunshine and fresh air before the REAL snow starts flying!