Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Here's to you...


Mom & Dad. I know it is sweltering hot in the south pacific, but THIS is the alternative! Of course there is not tons of it, and my kids think they have to pull out ALL the snow clothes. (can you hear me sighing and see me rolling my eyes?) AND...to hold to tradition, it had to come BEFORE Halloween!!!!!

3 comments:

Mark and Adrian said...

It's snowing here too. We have about that much. I'm ready to move again :)

Maria said...

Looks cold! Guess I'll keep my 63 degrees and wind today!

kelli said...

And after pulling out ALL of the snow clothes, and putting them ALL on, they had to pee, right? And after playing in the mounds and piles of fluffy snow, they had to have hot chocolate, right? With marshmallows, right? And you (and only YOU would do this) probably had to pull out Rudolph the Red nose reindeer on vhs, right?