Friday, July 31, 2009

FYI

I really miss Ira. Not just cuz I miss having another parent to help with our Kids, but I miss my Friend! He's gone camping with the young men in our ward for almost a week. He comes home in about 21 hours (but who's counting?). He is so busy everyday, that I don't see a lot of him...but I still know he's around if we need him, and I can still get a Hug and a Smile everyday. I'm used to being the one to hold down the home front, but I really miss him walking through the door when he comes home from work. I really miss how happy he makes me when he's around. I know some of you may laugh at me for what I'm about to say... but Ira and I have only been apart for this long once before, and we were able to at least talk everyday. I really don't like not having ANY contact with him.
So Ira, I know you can't check this...but please HURRY Home! I kinda like havin' you around!


4 comments:

shaley said...

That's a really cute post. And a really cute picture.

Davis Family said...

FYI-They are finally home-YAY!!! At least you got a lot done while they were gone....I was very lazy!

Mark and Adrian said...

Nicky, you are so stinking cute. You are way skinny. :) Cute post.

Drapers said...

Clark is out of town as we speak. Having a new baby, school orientation and shopping for school supplies it's a good thing he comes home tomorrow. Hopefully we will come back home next summer for a longer visit and we can get together. Grandmas haven't even met Andrew yet. Oh by the way I love all your posts, they are fun to read!! :)