Tuesday, January 27, 2009
OOPSY!
Sometimes some of the most stressful moments can become one of the most humerous ones. On Sunday we had one of those moments during church. Jarin was climbing through the chairs (between the seat and the back rest). I had Kamden in one arm, and was trying to get Jarin to sit down with the other hand. So I grabbed a piece of his clothing and started pulling him up to have him sit. After a little while (like 30 seconds or more), I looked at him, and the piece of clothing I had was his underwear! I was giving the poor kid a wedgie!! What makes it even funnier is that the underwear he was wearing were really too big for him, so the underwear were really pulled high. The people sitting behind us had a great laugh. My frustration was quickly rewarded with a great memory. It was so dang funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha. And I can just imagine Jaren's big eyes looking up at you, wondering what on earth you're doing!!!
That is so funny. I dont know that I would have been able to hold in the laughter in church after that. I would have had to step out. I sometimes wonder if my kids are better behaved than me. :)
Post a Comment