HEADS: Jarin was throwing a pillow in the living room, and CRASH! My favorite (my only :) )nativity set lost two heads (the wisemens heads - ironic hu?!) Anyways...After Jarin broke them, he walked up to them, and in a very sweet voice said, "I'm sorry I broke your heads. It was an accident". He really did feel so bad, and was so tender with his apology. Nothing a little super glue and a hug couldn't fix!
GIGGLES: We have lots of giggles at our house. Most of them revolve around Kamden and Jarin. Jarin is always making us laugh, and we are all always trying to make Kamden laugh!
I love to hear the uncontrollable laughter of our kids (unless it is in the middle of the prayer - which is inevitably the case most of the time!). I think that Heavenly Father must not mind, or he wouldn't have created us to laugh! No matter how grumpy I am, their laughter usually pulls me out of it. Thank goodness for laughter...especially childrens. Actually that's not entirely true...my mom has a GREAT laugh.

(this picture would not turn the right way!)
BUMS: Self explanatory! Someday he will be REALLY mad that I posted this. So I guess we will all have to keep it a secret from him. But look how cute he is will all his cute baby rolls!

BUMS: Self explanatory! Someday he will be REALLY mad that I posted this. So I guess we will all have to keep it a secret from him. But look how cute he is will all his cute baby rolls!
By the way, Kamden just had his 4 month (5 month - since I'm always late!) appointment. His size has been the topic of many conversations, so the final verdict is:
17.4 pounds (75%) - not bad!
26 inches (50%)
for his head circumferance I'll need a drum roll:
45 cm? (90%) typical of a Moser baby - we have big heads!
Knowing the size of that noggen, he's doing really good holding it up in this picture, don't chu think?


TOES: One of my very favorite stages of babies is when they start grabbing their toes and are so fascinated with playing with them. I love, love, love baby feet!




12 comments:
My favorite are baby toes too. That is my favorite stage. I love it when they find their hands too. They are so funny when they scare themselves with them.
What a big boy! Another month or two and he will be bigger than McKay. And no, I am not exaggerating. See you in a few days!
-Jordan
I am so glad Jarin loves his "little" brother! They look like they are so cute together.
Isn't super glue a great invention? Your nativity set may not be perfect but years down the road (assuming it survives) you'll love the memory of your little ones at home.
Can I just say that I love reading your blog, it always gets me thinking about things in a way that I should more often. Thanks!
Everyone needs to have one of those Nativity sets that has a few broken parts. When they are all grown and you set that up at Christmas time you will always remember that day. I have one that my mom gave me from when we were kids. There are so many glued parts on that thing from when I was a child and now with my kids. I passed it along to my sister when she got married. She now has two little boys. I am sure she is loving the super glue this year. I love that nativity set and all the memories that flood to my mind when I see it.
Good job on keeping perspective about the broken nativity heads. I don't know if I would have been so wise.
Great job on the Kamden photos too. So cute, so sweet. I love the toe grabbing stage too. Sweet baby boy!
Darling pictures! I LOVE that last one!
Mom's laugh makes me laugh too. I love it.
And don't you wish you could be that flexible? I'm lucky to reach my feet to scrub all the dead dry skin off of them. I'm thinking it's only gonna get worse.
Great post. I love the title.
My nativity just like that has taken a beating too. I've glued on what parts I can find but I think that Joseph and one of the shepards are missing a hand. Oh well.
Just one more comment....I was visiting teaching today (applause...) and the family had a huge nativity set of fisher price little people. It was so cute, and some of the parts played music too. I'm just thinking, wouldn't it be great to have a nativity that the kids could actually play with?
I bought the Fisher Price nativity set 2 years ago. I LOVE it!!! I wanted one that kids could play with and think about Baby Jesus (and I wouldn't have to worry about it getting broken). My only rule is that they have to play with it in the same room, so no one gets lost. :o) I also have a few others that are durable, for the same reason. The Fisher Price one is the favorite though.
Kamden is growing up. I love the bum picture. Hayden was worried about why Jarin would break the heads off your wise men. I told him it was just an accident. Like he would never do anything like that!
Post a Comment