Tuesday, November 11, 2008
GOING PRIVATE
So I'm finally getting off my lazy behind and getting around to doing what I've been meaning to do for a long time - making my blog private. I got a little nervous when I started posting pictures of my sweet newborn for the world to see, then as I would post pics of my other kiddos, I realized that I just didn't want anyone I didn't know, checking in on my beautiful babies who could want to cause them any harm. So...please leave a comment with your e-mail address if you would like me to add you to the invite list. Or you can e-mail me directly at nickymcrawford@yahoo.com . Please don't be shy to leave me your e-mail, I love hearing that people read it, even if you don't leave comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
alishasmullin@yahoo.com
Do I seriously need to do this? I think you must already know. But just in case...kswaner@msn.com
I think you have mine... :)
Add me please!!!
Add me too
Markndri@hotmail.com
I have been following you via Shaley's blog. ad me.. would love to follow your cute family.
debbcampbell@live.com
mary@smithplanet.com
benniemurdock@msn.com Thanks:)
kristinahansen11@gmail.com
blakejulie@msn.com !
Me too! I know that you have mine!
Steph
Do sister in laws- once removed-count?
so its a stretch. :P
gabrielleswaner@gmail
I love following your blog. You do such a good job with it. So please include me when you go private!
nadrea_brooks77@q.com
Please add me! angienielsen1@hotmail.com. I love to see what you guys are up to.
send me that email! ;)
Don't forget me. wadejfamily@hotmail.com
lazyp.redangus@yahoo.com
I know the e-mail address makes no sense but it works.
Post a Comment