Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN



Right now I am joining an elite group of people. Wanna know who? The group of thousands who have, or very soon will, post their cute kids in their Halloween costumes! Wanna join too?? So here they are:
Just Kidding!

These are pictures I took of our kids last Sunday.
I know...the anticipation of seeing their costumes is killing ya, right?

You'll have to wait a little longer and endure seeing our Halloween activities first.


Our traditional sugar cookie decorating (only do this one 2x a year - Halloween and Valentines)




This is a tradition we call "pumpkin carving". Ever heard of it?

I know...you can hardly stand the anticipation of seeing their costumes - just a little longer!

The finished products!

And the costume pictures...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

Oh wait, I forgot the pumpkin walk and the schools DARE week (crazy hair and decades day).

Crazy hair day

Decades day





Me and my boys at the pumpkin Walk

What do we call this day for Kam? Dunno...maybe crazy day at the Crawfords?!

All right, enough at my attempt at humor. I've never been the funniest cookie on the block (not on purpose anyways). So...here are the kids in their costumes (really this time).Kamden with his cousin Ryan. No arguing that they really are the cutest pumpkins around!The question of the day season was, "Jarin, what are you going to be for Halloween? At first it was a chicken, then a ghost, then a "Bum-bum bee", then back to the chicken (you get the idea). The final verdict was....the bum bum bee!

Our snow princess.


When I first saw these costumes when Brayden was very little, and they terrified him - I swore I would never allow my child to wear such a gruesome costume. Well...I wouldn't buy it for Brayden, so he bought his own! So the moral of the story...never say never!

So that's it. Lots of pictures, and lots of fun. Thanks for indulging me by reading all the way to the end!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Cute Cute Cute! Little kids can be dressed up in any costume and look cute! Or Beautiful in Emilies case. :) Can't say I like Braydens but you know... I won't say never!

Mark and Adrian said...

You are hillarious!!!! The costumes are so cute

Anderson Avenue said...

They look sooooo cute!

Drapers said...

I love the costumes, isn't Halloween fun. Where in the world did you find Braydens pants for decades day? Steph

Nicky said...

his clothes were from a clogging costume when they did a dance to "Boogie Shoes".
nicky