Saturday, October 11, 2008

OuR CuTiE PaTtOoTiEs

Jarin was in the garden helping me harvest carrots (at least I was harvesting carrots, he was harvesting worms).


"Look mom, can you see their faces? They are beautiful. The worms like me. "
(So what does that say about me when he says, "Mom, your beautiful."? Hmmm...)


Emilie has a big Tootsie Pop sucker, while Jarin has a small dum dum sucker. When Jarin noticed the difference, the conversation went like this...



"Em-a-lay? Did you make yours grow? Make mine grow too."
Yea...the potty chart has been filled, and now Jarin earned the right to go to school and to get his back pack. Now I guess I have to live up to my end of the bargain and find him a school. So...that day we went to "library school" (a.k.a. story time at the library). Every fun activity, we can just add the word "school" onto it, and I've got it made! Pretty tricky hu?!


I haven't posted any pictures of my sweety baby in a while, so I'm adding a few in here just for fun. If we can't use our blogs to show off our cuties, then why have a blog?


Love this seat. He's just starting to have enough control to sit in it... I think it will be a mommy favorite.


Tummy time - the smiles only last a couple seconds when he's on his tummy - then the tears take over.

One can never have too many frog jammies!


Way cute quilt my sister Kim made for Kam.


Kamdens growing up way too fast. A month ago we had his 2 month appointment, and he weighed in at a WHOPPING 14 lbs. 3 oz. (90 % on the charts). This picture was taken after immunizations - poor little guy!


What is there to explain?

7 comments:

Kristina said...

What some cuties! I love the sucker story-- it's so fun to hear about how they think things work! =) So cute.

Maria said...

Wow, Kamden is a little cutie! One more month and he'll be caught up to McKay's 20 lbs! :)

shaley said...

I want to eat your baby up he's so cute!! I love the binky picture...I Llve binky babies. I love how they suck on it. Cute photos!

Amber Bradley said...

What a fun post. I love all the pictures and fun stories. The sucker one is great! Oh, and the worms... that is just like Jaxson. When I was pulling weeds I would tell him when there was one and that was his favorite thing to do... to bad that he put them all in a bucket and they died instantly...

Smullin Family said...

I loved seeing pictures of Kamden. He's so cute. I especially love the one where he's in the bumbo seat..thinking he's such a big boy.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I'm so glad you caught Jarin with the worms on camera. That is very very cute. kelli

Andrea Brooks said...

I had a bumbo seat with Aubree, I think they are one of the greatest inventions ever! I love to read your blog!