Thanks, that's just what I needed to see while sitting here feeling sorry for myself that I am missing yet another fall hunting trip. Please, keep these kind of photos coming!
Dosen't it look pretty? It's starting to feel a little like fall, we are still in the 80's with 75% humidity. It's strange not having to bundle your children up to go trick or treating. Steph
5 comments:
LOL, guess our 65 degrees today wasn't so bad!
DITO!!! I just hope the weather man is right and that we have it back in the 70's this next week!
Yuck yuck yuck. I think Vegas doesn't sound so bad right now. kelli
Thanks, that's just what I needed to see while sitting here feeling sorry for myself that I am missing yet another fall hunting trip. Please, keep these kind of photos coming!
- Jordan
Dosen't it look pretty? It's starting to feel a little like fall, we are still in the 80's with 75% humidity. It's strange not having to bundle your children up to go trick or treating. Steph
Post a Comment