They clogged to the song, "Every Girls Crazy About A Sharp Dressed Man." The audience went wild when these handsome boys shook their hips and swung their ties.
Brayden has taken clogging for four years now, and loves to do it, especially when it comes to this time of year and it's more performances than just practice time.
4 comments:
What a cute boy. That is awesome that they took first!! I clogged for a few years when I was like nine and it is pretty fun!
Good Job Brayden! So fun! P.S. I love your new Kute Komments! Love both the pregnant one and the Church one! LOL so funny!
You mean someone in this family actually has 'rythm'? Must come from Ira's side. Either way, you should be proud. kelli
tag your it. This means that you have to write 6 things you like about yourself and then toge 6 other peope.
Post a Comment