Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Last laughs on You!

Here is a picture of the cutest 4 year old ever.  Mr. Kam-da-man.  Kam-da-bear.  Kammo.  Kam.  
He's my little one that when he is crying (whether it's from him being hurt or him hurting someone else - he always says, "Sorry Mommy").  As if he's not making a good choice by crying when he's hurt or feels bad????  He usually hides his face when someone talks to him.  He tells me that he's shy.  Although if you could be a fly on the wall at home, you would see another side of him.  Still sweet, but very entertaining to observe, and very outgoing.


So all of this being said, you may be surprised to hear that yesterday we were talking and playing.  He stands up right by me and says, "Mom, I'm gonna fart on your face".  I was still taking in the shock of his comment, when he turns his behind around and sticks it out right at me and lets one rip!    After the shock wore off, I'm thinking to myself, "OH, NO He Di'nnt!" The parent in me had to let him know that wasn't a good choice.  But I have to admit that when I was done with my parenting responsibility on this one, I had to try really hard not to crack up.  Disgusting?... yes.  Funny? ...absolutely YES (in a disgusting sort of way).

So today as he's getting ready to walk out the door to preschool, he says (with a big smile), "Ha Ha...you are going to be all alone. Ha Ha Ha."  
I'm thinking to myself.... Yep, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.  
I'm definently getting the last laugh on this one.  He's been gone for 45 minutes now, and I'm still laughin'!  Teeee Heeee Heee.... ha ha ha ha ha.................

I just love that baby boy of mine!

1 comment: