Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Here We Come...

I'm sitting here in Hawaii - not being able to adjust to the time change - so it's 5AM, and I'm already showered, dressed, and ready to go for the day!

Today is the day...

Goodbye Hawaii.......Hello Christmas Island (and mom and dad)!

And I don't mean to rub it in to the rest of you who are sitting in the freezing snow (well...OK, to be honest - yes I do mean to rub it in) - but it is really hot and beautiful here. We sat on the beach for awhile, till the ocean almost swept me away forever - then I'd had enough! :)

Gotta go - gotta go buy a turkey to bring to Christmas Island - we really do take a lot for granted.

4 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Please give them an extra big hug....just from me! Have fun!!!

Smullin Family said...

Oh my goodness..so exciting. Have fun!!! Happy Thanksgiving on Christmas Island. :)

PS-Brrrrr... it's freezing here!

tysonandmandimoser said...

Sweet!!!! I wish I was with you right now! I hope you have a great time!!!! I'm jealous, and I am glad you are taking a turkey.

Becky said...

Really...I mean c'mon - winter is gonna last FOREVER here. I totally forgot you were going over there! Hope you had a GREAT time...I am sure seeing your parents was AMAZING! SO AWESOME & I am very jealous!