Friday, February 19, 2010

Winter

Jarin: "Mom, I want to see the grass."


Me: "Me too Jarin...me too."


Jarin: "I want to see what the world looks like."


Me: "ME TOO!"


Shouldn't winter be over yet? Come ooon warmer weather!!!! Until then, I'll hold on to the memory of last year, and be counting the days.
In this case, the grass is DEFINENTLY greener on the other side.

6 comments:

Becky said...

OH! That hurts, just remember when we can see the grass, we got to MOW the lawn...still sounds like luxury to me! Pretty sad even the little guy has had it :)

tysonandmandimoser said...

I feel the same way. I've got spring fever real bad!

Drapers said...

I agree, I want to see green grass too, not this ugly brown dead stuff. At least you have soft grass. I am ready for spring!! :)

Mark and Adrian said...

I'm so with ya!!!! I am tired of winter

Maria said...

I'm not COMPLETELY trying to rub it in, but the flowers are in bloom, and the trees are full of blossoms here. It sure is nice, but my allergies are going crazy.

You can always come and visit the 'greener grass on the other side.' Your welcome any time.

- Jordan

Davis Family said...

Green grass sounds really nice right now as I look outside at the snow falling!!