My baby boy (Jarin) went to preschool today...WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?? I know it's not school, school where he's gone ALL day - but it's the beginning of the end. He will never be my toddler who stays home with me all day again - that time of life is past. Seriously... I'm not ready for this. In a couple of years, my youngest baby will be going - then what? Will I have to grow up and decide what I want to be when I'm all grown up??? OK Father Time, let's make a deal of some kind, so that the clock just stops right here, right now.
8 comments:
I'm so glad that Abree misses the Kindergarten deadline this year. I'm not sure what I'd do all day without her. I guess I'll have to figure it out, cuz I can't stop her from going next year. These babies just keep growin' up... whether we like it or not.
Such a cute, sweet pre-school boy he is.
The fun has just begun!!!
Cute!!!! I'm facing that right now. Kylie just started kindergarten this year and it's weird being a stay at home mom with no one to be a mom to. I'm kind of having issues with the whole thing. I guess I better grow up.
I have talked a little about it in my blog...about feeling lonely and yet I know that this is the season for me to get things done. I have been puting things off for this day and I find I am actually looking forward to cleaning out my closets and painting my basement and going to the gym again....well maybe I am pushing the gym thing a little bit...hahaha anyway life deffinitly has a way of catching up to you faster than you think it will. What great pitures of your sweet little one. He looked ready for the day!
For me it is so weird to be home with a new baby. I have been home without kids for the last two years and now I get to have another one here, and it's so different I can't seem to get anything done. Jarin is such a cutie!!
How does mom always pack so much wisdom into just one sentence? I think that says it all!
It is sad but fun too. Parker started a couple of weeks ago and I feel the same way. BUT, I love it when they turn 3, then the clock can stop. Babies scare me too much. Three is a wonderful age in my opinion. Jarin is so dang cute and as Parker says, "Jarin is my best friend."
I do know that Jarin is 4 by the way.
Post a Comment