Wednesday, April 15, 2009

9 Months Young

Have you ever tried getting a 9 month old to sit still? Why, oh why didn't I take his 9 month old pictures one week earlier...BEFORE he learned to crawl?! And speaking of 9 months...where has the time gone? I know we all say that...that our kids grow up too fast...but seriously??? Where did the time go? I have to admit that some things with Kamden growing up are alright with me, like...I am enjoying him sleeping through the night, eating solids, entertaining himself some. But 9 months later I am still trying to get used to the idea that he is really here, and that he is really ours. He is such a jewel! A few years ago, I didn't even dare HOPE for TWO children, and here we are with FOUR! I thank Heavenly Father every day for each one of them.
Now back to the "subject" of this entry - my sweet baby boy.
Below is my attempt to take Kam's 9 month pictures.

I would sit him in just the right position, and before I could take a step away and push the button...well, just see for yourself what I was trying to work with!


This one was SO close!...yet so far away. I took probably 50 others just like these!

When I was just about to end our little photo session...THESE!





Whalaa!...Success!!







I love my little guy so much. Kam has such a sweet personality, and is so much fun to watch as he is becoming his own little self.




I love my little "Kam-da Bear"

6 comments:

Amber Bradley said...

How cute are those??? So adorable!! I love them all but especially the one where he is turning around to look at you... ADORABLE!!!

Mark and Adrian said...

He is one of the cutest babies ever. Good job on the photos. I love his little smile.

Gurney Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting, so cute!!! you really did a good job on the picture taking. This is my first comment, not sure if I did it right, well see!!! R
Robin

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

aaahhhh...cute. I love the window light coming through. It's pretty. Does he have teeth?

Maria said...

What a good lookin' little guy!

Drapers said...

I love the pictures. He is so cute. I can't believe he is already 9 months old. Steph