
We have these dear friends in Salt Lake who are kinda like another set of grandparents to our kids. Every birthday, Chuck & Irene Brocka send our children cards that have money in them. What makes these cards unique is that they send the amount of money that they are old. For example, Emilie turned eight years old. In the mail comes this very heavy card (which our kids are so thrilled to receive something in the mail). In the card was 8 dollars, 8 quarters, 8 dimes, 8 nickels, and 8 pennies, taped all over the card. Jarin received his, and there were 3 of everything. I think this is such a clever idea, and one I don't ever want to forget...therefore BLOG

IT (this is my journal)! Thank you Brockas for being such great friends, and helping our children feel so special.
2 comments:
Did Emilie get her hair cut? It looks cute!
That is so cute! Such a good idea! I love the birthday one as well. You should have called and had us take the two little ones. Remember that for next time! You are welcome to any time!
Post a Comment