Saturday morning we were in the Smithfield parade for our Chiropractic business. It is fun to get to ride along and see lots of friends along the way. Our kids think it's great that they suddenly become the most popular children in the school since they have candy to throw!
My mom also made the day special by providing a mothers day dinner for all of us and our families. It was fun to visit with our extended family for the day.
I can't let Mothers day go by without making a tribute to my mom. She is a wonderful woman, and has sacrificed so much for us. As an adult, I now realize how much she went without to provide more for her children. She steps back and lets us be our own selves, and make our own decisions. She doesn't "interfere" with us or our families, but she is the first one there to offer a listening ear and support when we need it. She loves her grandkids like they are her own, and they all love her. I also thought a lot of my Grandma Wright who was with us last Mothers Day, and has left a void this year, with her passing away earlier this year. I missed her a lot.
This picture is with my two other pregnant sisters. Unfortunatly for me, I am the biggest, but not due the soonest! Left to right is me (due in July), Kelli (due in September), and Yuri (due in 2 weeks).
3 comments:
Cute tummy shot.
I have some photos like this too w/ my sister-in-laws (when I was pregnant with Abree) and I too was the biggest looking. We even did a post-pregnancy picture...still the biggest!
So Cute (the picture of Brayden and Emilie in their costumes)....OUCH (the picture of the big ole bellies!). kelli
Look how cute you all look. I must say that I am not jealous at all. I can't wait for all the babies to be here. Kam is not like a newborn anymore and newborns are the best.
Post a Comment